Wondered what it's really like trading with BluFX? In our latest Q&A we chat to anonymous trader Anon1ForexTrader. We talk about beginning trading as a teenager, risk management, and the value of always staying patient. Read our interview with Anon1ForexTrader here...
BluFX Trader Q&A: Anon1ForexTrader
1. Could you tell us how you began trading?
I started trading when I was 19 years old on demo and I became a master after two years. I wanted to find something I'm good at where I could be my own boss and work when I wanted to.
2. What difficulties did you face at the beginning and how did you overcome them?
One of the challenges I had with trading at the beginning was consistency: I was down temporarily then up a big amount a few days later. Then there was learning: I had to learn what PIPS meant - Price Interest Point. I had to learn all the news, bank rates, and country situations when trading each pair I choose to trade. It's more than just looking at graphs!
3. Is trading your full-time job?
4. What, in your opinion, is the best way to learn forex if you’re starting from scratch?
Not sure whether to withdraw or grow your account? Here are three reasons to grow your trading account>>
5. In your opinion, what are the essential elements of a good trading plan?
6. If you could only give traders three pieces of advice, what would they be and why?
Not sure if you’re in the right place emotionally to trade? Here’s our ultimate trading mindset checklist>>